We can help you train the trainer
Manual Handling Train the Trainer course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to train others in your workplace on manual handling and will enable you to provide suitable and sufficient training that meets legislative requirements and current best practice.
Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR) (as amended 2002) require employers to assess the risks to employees’ health involved in moving and handling objects at work and to remove or minimise these risks.
The regulations give clear guidance on how you must deal with risks from manual handling; including:
- Employees should avoid hazardous manual handling
- Assess the risk of injury from any hazardous manual handling operations that cannot be avoided
- Reduced the risk of injury from hazardous manual handling to as low as reasonably practicable.
By ensuring a manual handling trainer is available this will help you conform to this law and minimise the incidence of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) in your business which are most commonly associated with poor manual handling and are the highest reported type of work-related ill health.
Moreover, the skills and techniques gained will ensure you have a healthier workforce that is not suffering with a manual handling injury.
Train the trainer FAQ's
- Know the relevant health & safety legislation/regulation as it relates to Manual Handling.
- Apply the principles of safe manual handling practices.
- Complete a manual handling risk assessment.
- Deliver a theoretical & practical manual handling training session.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for your training?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
Train the trainer
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
First Class Service
Once we have agreed a plan of action we will provide you with a first class service throughout our time together.