Iosh Working Safely Policy
Perfect for anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- IOSH Working Safely certificate
Iosh Working Safely FAQ's
IOSH Working Safely is a one-day course covering the essentials of health and safety in the workplace. It is aimed at all employees in all types of organisation. IOSH Working Safely looks at people’s responsibilities for health and safety, workplace hazards and risks, and how to control them.
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is a one day course running from 8.30 am – 5 pm. The IOSH Managing Safely certificate does not have an expiry date although IOSH recommends that candidates undergo a refresher course every five years.
NEBOSH qualifications tend to be more comprehensive in both course length and subject matter, where IOSH offer more modular courses. The most basic of IOSH courses would take 3 days to undertake, with an exam at the end, where NEBOSH is a more intensive study period of 7 weeks.
The NEBOSH National Diploma is the “Gold Standard” in health and safety qualifications. Valued by employers, this is an essential qualification for those seeking a senior position in health and safety management.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for Iosh working safely assessments?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
Iosh the complete guide
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
First Class Service
Once we have agreed a plan of action we will provide you with a first class service throughout our time together.