Air Quality Tests 2021
COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations require all UK employers to control any substances that may harm the health of their employees.
This includes regularly conducting a range of relevant risk assessments, such as an air quality risk assessment. This risk assessment is aimed at measuring the volume of airborne hazards that are present within your workplace, to ensure you’re not causing harm to your employees health.
GR Safety Solutions are ready to provide your working environment with the latest in air quality testing.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for your air quality testing?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
Air Quality Testing GR Safety Solutions
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
We will guarantee first class service when we carry out our agreed plan of action and throughout our time together