Book your Fire Risk Assessment Today
Be legally compliant: we are the UK’s leading specialist in providing Fire Risk Assessments. Trusted by businesses big and small nationwide.
Each and every day, news of how important Fire Risk Assessments really are, is on the TV, radio, and in the newspapers. Don’t ignore the signs and make sure your prepared today with the help of GR Safety Solutions.
What to expect from a Fire Risk Assessment? To begin a review is taken of your building to assess it for fire risk, and to provide recommendations to make it safer if need be.
Nominating a responsible person they must carry out and regularly review a fire risk assessment of the premises. This will help you identify what you need to do to prevent fire and keep people safe.
Worried that you won’t have the expertise to do the fire risk assessment yourself?Then you may need to appoint a ‘competent person’ to help. As an example a professional risk assessor.
GR Safety solutions risk assessments are us hassle-free and informative. The entire process ensures it identifies fire hazards and those at risk in the workplace, therefore working to evaluate, remove or reduce the dangers.
- Risk assessment to identify the hazards
- Evaluate and identify any people at risk
- Assess the fire risks
- Log your findings and any actions required
- Provide Logbooks and further fire safety training.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for Fire Risk Assessments?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
An indepth fire risk assessment
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
We will guarantee first class service when we carry out our agreed plan of action and throughout our time together