How to manage site waste in 2021
A Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) is a plan that details the amount and type of waste that will be produced on a construction site and how it will be reused, recycled or disposed of.
How do I write a waste management plan?
- Specify who is responsible for managing waste on site.
- Establish goals and objectives.
- Estimate the waste types and amounts involved.
- Set targets for reducing the amount of each waste sent to landfill.
- Describe recycling/reuse methods for each material.
- Waste recycling, salvage or reuse goals.
- Estimated types and quantities of materials or waste generated from the project site.
- Proposed and intended disposal methods for these materials.
- Intended procedures for handling the materials or waste.
Choose GR Safety Solutions to help you manage your site waste plans and ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with any safety legislations.
Why choose GR Safety Solutions for your site waste management?
- Our professional health & safety consultants are available 24/7 to advise and support you on any health & safety issues.
- We’re highly qualified to carry out your risk assessments for you
- We can act as your competent person
- We create health & safety policies, procedures and management systems bespoke to your business
- We can help you achieve and promote a positive health & safety culture
Site Waste Management Made EAsy
We like to make it easy
You Contact Us
Simply use one of the easy access contact methods to contact us today phone, email or live chat with our advisors.
We will go through your training requirements and advise you the next steps of what to do.
We will guarantee first class service when we carry out our agreed plan of action and throughout our time together